High Purity Articaine HCl Aarticaine Hydrochloride
Articaine HCl Applications:
Articaine is a local anaesthetic that has been approved overseas for several years. Like other amide anaesthetics, articaine blocks nerve conduction when it is infiltrated around a nerve. This action is prolonged by combining the drug with a vasoconstrictor .
The combination of articaine can be used for local or regional anaesthesia for dental procedures. Anaesthesia begins within six minutes and lasts for an hour. The half-life of articaine is approximately 1.8 hours. It is metabolised and then mainly excreted in the urine.
Articaine HCl Product Name Articaine hydrochloride
Articaine HCl Synonyms Articaine Hcl
Articaine HCl CAS No. 23964-57-0
Articaine HCl EINECS 245-957-7
Articaine HCl Molecular Formula C13H20N2O3S.ClH
Articaine HCl Molecular Weight 320.839
Articaine HCl Standard USP/BP
Articaine HCl Appearence White to Off-White Crystalline Solid
Articaine HCl Application Local anesthetics, used for infiltration anesthesia, nerve block, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Process:
1. Sufficient stock, to delivery promptly at the very day when receive the payment
2. Sophisticated and professional logistic agent.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team. Unique ways to ship 2 mgial to 20mgial at one time to your destination. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 12 hours after receiving the payment. Updated tracking information will be provided every other day.
5. After-sale service: Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved immediately.